- Bonus Cash offer exclusively for First Responders serving communities with the following jobs:
- Police Officer
- Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy
- Correctional Officer
- State Trooper
- Federal Law Enforcement officer (Example: Customs, Homeland and Security, etc.)
- Career Firefighter
- Volunteer Firefighter
- 911 Dispatcher Occupations that do not qualify for the incentive at this time:
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol-unless the customer has a EMT license
- CERT Team Members (Community Emergency Response team)
- VIPS- Volunteers in Police Service
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
- Customers will now be directed to www.fordspecialoffer.com/firstresponders to register and be validated online for their First Responders eligibility according to the program rules PRIOR to purchasing their vehicle. Once verified, customers will receive a certificate number that will be used to claim the program in VINCENT.
- Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of a new eligible Lincoln Division vehicle. Limit one Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchased or leased.
- Dealers are not required to keep First Responder documentation proof in the dealer jacket. Documentation will be stored through "Troop ID" and approved by the certificate number issued.
- Retirees are NOT eligible. - Final paid vehicles are NOT eligible. (See Trims)